Electric Disabled Stair Home Lift for Disability
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-6,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SJD
- Lift Mechanism: Lift Chain
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Certification: SGS, CE
- Load Capacity: 250kg
- Speed: 70mm/s
- Control: Button control/Remote control
- Trademark: MORAL/OEM
- Origin: Shandong. China
- Application: Workshop Crane, Warehouse Crane, Building Crane
- Carrying Capacity: Light Level
- Driven Type: Hydraulic
- Feature: Explosion-Proof
- Platform Size: 1300*900mm
- Lifting Height: Max 10m
- Drive: Hydraulic/Screw
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 842890
1. Vertical elevating system. This durable and easy-to-use vertical lift is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications requiring vertical transportation up to 6 meters.
2. It can be directly installed into the ground without architectural supporting pits and easy to operate.
3. Its hydraulic or screw system offers passengers smooth and comfortable transportation and different safety devices remove every hiding risk.
4. Emergency Descending: When there is no power or malfunctions, manually descend the device
5. It's suitable for large-sized newly-built residential estates and those areas where there is compact land resource and etc.
6. This machine max. Lifting height is 6000mm
If you have difficulty using stairs, or use a wheelchair or mobility scooter, then a residential vertical lift is a great way to ensure that you can always safely and conveniently enter and exit your home. All of our porch lifts are designed to be completely resistant to the harshest weather conditions and are an affordable alternative to residential elevators.
|Safety Interlock||Lock the platform when it is out of control|
|Safety Panel||The operation must be stopped immediately the safety edge meets obstacles during operation.|
|Emergency lowering||The platform can be lowered by opening|
hydraulic valve manually or rolling screw rod.
|Auto-flap||Turn up after lifting|
|Limit switch||Upper final limit safety switch|