Electric Food Conveyor for Restaurant Kitchen
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500-4,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SJD
- Lift Mechanism: Motor with Winch
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Certification: CE
- Lifting Height: 3000mm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Power: 1.5KW
- Trademark: MORAL
- Specification: Approx 3CBM
- HS Code: 842890
- Application: Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, etc
- Carrying Capacity: Light Level
- Driven Type: AC
- Feature: Emergency stop
- Load Capacity: 200kg
- Cabin Size: 800*900mm
- Control mode: Push button/Remote control
- Speed: 12m/min
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases Package
- Origin: Jinan, Shandong Province, China
Electric Food Conveyor for Restaurant Kitchen (SJD)
A dumbwaiter is a small freight elevator (or lift) intended to carry objects rather than people. Dumbwaiters found within modern structures, including both commercial, public and private buildings, are often connected between multiple floors. When installed in restaurants, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, retirement homes or in private homes, the lifts generally terminate in a kitchen.
A simple dumbwaiter is a movable frame in a shaft, dropped by a rope on a pulley, guided by rails; most dumbwaiters have a shaft, cart, and capacity smaller than those of passenger elevators, usually 45 to 450 kg (100 to 1000 lbs)
(1) Cost savings: No need to build wells and pit, can greatly reducing costs.
(2) Functionally, through the driven of vertical belt, can reduce noise, low power consumption, large and fast transportation, instead of doing pantry, greatly improving the time and efficiency.
(3) Safety: the dumb waiter provides a safety device in a dish at the window, and there is emergency stop switch, when putting your hands or other objects into the window barriers, the delivery will stop immediately.
(4) Soft start and soft stop
(5) Stainless Steel doors in Bi-Parting, Slide Up and Swing
Dumbwaiter requires walls and self-closing fireproof doors and mention features such as buttons to control movement between floors and locks on doors preventing them from opening unless the cart is stopped at that floor.
The cart has no shock absorbers at the top, so that when it strikes the top of the shaft or wheel there is a loud report. The ropes of the dumb-waiter strike such wall at frequent intervals with a loud report.
The dumbwaiters be more sophisticated, using electric motors, automatic control systems, and custom freight containers of other kinds of elevators.
380 volts, 3 phases, 50 hertz