Mobile Self-propelled Scissor Lift Table
Load capacity: 300kg
Lifting height: 4-14m
Hydraulic system increase safety
1. Scissor hydraulic lift is the professional high-altitude operation equipment.
2. Its scissor mechanical structure makes the lifting platform lift more stably. Wide working platform and large loading capacity can make the work scope bigger. It's suitable for several people working together.
3. Lifting height: 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, the max height of the scissor lift is 20m.
4. Loading capacity: 300kg, 500kg, 800kg, 1000kg and so on. The Max capacity could be 7000kg.
1. Manual control and electric control
2. Electric control: There are two control systems(optional). One is hand button, which may be placed in any position on the table rail for the convenience of operation. The other is fixed on the electric-control box, which is supported with emergency stop button for prevention of any accident.
1. Electricity or diesel. Local power available at the working sites(110V, 220V, 380V, 415V), diesel engines and generators.
2. It can be equipped with manual hydraulic device, so when there is no power at the occsions or the power supply goes out, the lift can still work normally
1. In special circumstance, the scissor lift will use explosion-proof electric equipment
2. The platform is equipped with antiskid plate to prevent slipping, it is enough safe when works on the platform.
3. The lift has hydraulic overload protective organization to ensure that equipment will not lift when the load beyond its rated load capacity
4. The scissor lift is equipped single control solenoid valves to prevent the platform dropping if power failure. You can open the manual dropped valve to lower the platform to the home position
5. The platform is equipped with antiskid plate to prevent slipping, it is enough safe when it
|2||Extend platform load ||113kg|
|3||Max worker||2 man|
|8||Machine closed height||1060mm|
|10||Extend platform size||900mm|
|11||Min ground clearance (folding)||100mm|
|12||Min ground clearance(rising)||19mm|
|13||Max climbing capacity||25%|
|14||Min turn radius||2330mm|
|15||Speed of up/down||30/38sec|
|22||Max working angle||2-3°|
|23||Wheels size||406x mm|
| Hydraulic break system|
|Emergency descend hand valve|
|Packing||Steel frame with plywood cases|